A jury was nominated by the WA Training Workgroup to score the entries to this year’s Video Competition, we are pleased to announce the following winners who will all receive gift packs in reward!;
- Most interesting work scope and Best in Sector (Towing) – Holyhead Towing Company ‘Working in the Maldives’
- Most inspiring Story / Script – Williams Shipping ‘Williams Shipping’s 125th Anniversary’
- Best Overall Video and Best in sector (Energy Sector) – Mark Jessop / Acta Marine ‘It’s off to work we go…’
Congratulations to the three winners!!
Do you enjoy making videos and would like to show us your work place?
The Workboat Association is creating a short film to showcase our industry, the association and career opportunities, and we want you to be the the moviemakers!
Entries for the competition can be submitted during September and October and prizes will be awarded for winners of the following categories;
- Best video
- Most interesting work scope
- Best in sector: Towing, Energy Sector, Aquaculture and Marine Civils
- Inspiring Story or Script
We are interested for short films showing your work location, whether it is on board a vessel, in a Port, in the office or traveling! Films can either be silent or narrated, real-time or sped-up and can tell a story of what life working in the Workboat Industry means for you or it could simply show part of an operation you are engaged with.
*But, we do ask you to remember any workplace media policies and to respect the privacy of others, please make sure you have permission from the workplace and those featured in the video before sharing.
Maximum video length: 2 minutes per video, unlimited number of videos per entry.
Entries will be judged by the Training Workgroup, all entries will be checked and authorised by the vessel owner/member before inclusion in the WA Short Film.
To submit an entry or for more details on how to submit an entry please contact Kerrie Forster via: firstname.lastname@example.org