This week we hosted The Workboat Association Safety Forum, Training and Technical Workgroups in London at The Seafarers’ Charity and the Port of London Authority respectively.
Actions and highlights taken from the meetings include;
- To create guidance on charitable aid available to companies and seafarers,
- A new safety tool idea to launch at Seawork,
- The need to get more apprentices in Scotland,
- Debriefs from 2 x successful engagement sessions with the Maritime and Coastguard Agency,
- To create some guidance for on board crane inspection, and
- To host another technical day this year
Agendas, Minutes, Meeting recordings and presentations will be shared via WA on demand shortly.
If you are interested to get more involved with our activities, let us know via our contact page