The Workboat Association is pleased to announce their attendance at Seawork, 21 – 23 June 2022 in Mayflower Park, Southampton.
The Workboat Association Pavilion is situated in Hall 3 (C).
A number of members are showcasing within the Pavilion, they are:
- Acta Marine
- Everards Insurance
- Green Marine
- Hoylake Sailing School/JPMA
- Mainprize Offshore
- Mainstay Marine
- Marshall Jakeman Marine
- Offshore Turbine Services
- Windcat Workboats
The full list of events throughout the week can be seen in the attached poster: WA at Seawork 2022 Poster
Workgroups and Safety Forum
- Feel encouraged to drop into our Safety Forum or Technical Forum at Seawork, they are open to everybody (members and non-members).
Workboat Association Reception
- The Reception is being held to celebrate the Workboat Association Pavilion and the reuniting of the industry after the pandemic.
- The event will be held in Hall 3 (C) and will feature drinks, nibbles and entertainment.
Annual Members Dinner
- Members and Guests join us on Wednesday 22nd June 2022 at the Grand Cafe for our annual Seawork Dinner. Register your attendance and menu choice below:
- (Tickets are approximately £35 and will be invoiced after the event)
We hope to see as many of you there as possible.